When searching for a storing options for an Olympic barbell (or other workout bars), consider the following questions:
- How many barbells do you need to store?
- It is advisable to consider not only the present situation, but also how many bars you plan to have in the future.
- Do you also plan to have special barbells?
- Not every stand can store barbells with special shapes such as trap bars, swiss bars or squat bars.
- Is wall mounting an option?
- A wall-mounted storage is a good option if you want to utilize space effectively.
We like to design the products with plastic protectors that ensure your valuable equipment doesn’t get damaged from metal to metal contact. They not only protect the stand, but also the knurling and surface finish of the barbell. This leads to significantly improved resistance to corrosion.