The owner and operator of this online store is the company FITRON s.r.o. with its registered office in Slovakia, company ID 48035076 (hereinafter referred to as “we”).
On this page you can find information about what personal data we process, whether we process data on the basis of consent or for another legal reason, for what purposes we use it, to whom we may transfer it and what rights you have in connection with the processing of personal data.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
If you visit our website:
Information about your behavior on the website, in particular the goods and services you view, the links you click on, how you navigate our website and scroll the screen, as well as information about the device from which you browse our website, such as the IP address and location (derived from IP address), identification of the device, its technical parameters as the operating system – its version and language settings, screen resolution, browser – its version and language settings, the address of the website (URL address) from which you access our website, as well as data obtained from cookies and similar technologies for device identification.
More information about the cookies used can be found at: https://www.fitron.eu/cookies/
We process this data on the basis of our legitimate interest (ie without your consent) for the purposes of:
- obtaining information that will enable us to improve the website for you in the future and provide better shopping experience; our legitimate interest here is to improve our services for you;
- creating statistics and reports, in particular tracking traffic to our website, its individual pages and measuring the effectiveness of advertising; our legitimate interest here is to measure the effectiveness of our website and advertising costs;
- testing new features and applications before deployment, in particular to avoid problems with the functionality of these innovations in real operation, which could worsen your shopping experience with us; our legitimate interest is the trouble-free functionality of our services for you;
- preventing attacks on our website and endangering its functionality and the security of your data; our legitimate interest is the trouble-free functionality of our services for you and the security of your data.
We store personal data for these purposes for a maximum of 26 months. You have the right to object to this processing.
If you buy from us:
- Identification and contact details, which include in particular name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address, billing address; company ID and VAT ID, if you are an entrepreneur;
- Details of your orders, in particular details of the goods and services you have ordered, the method of delivery and payment, including the payment account number and details of complaints.
Processing on the basis of contract performance
If you purchase from us as an individual, we process your personal data in order to process your order. If you purchase from us as a representative of a legal entity, we process the same data for the same purpose on the basis of our legitimate interest in concluding and fulfilling a contract with the person you represent.
The fact that we use this data to process your order means that we will use it in particular:
- so that you can complete your order on the website, for example, so as not to remove the goods placed in your cart or the data from the unfinished order;
- so that we can communicate with you about the order, for example, send you a confirmation or notify you when the goods have been shipped;
- for the purpose of payment for goods;
- for the purpose of delivery of goods; in this context, we may also pass on your data to our transport partners;
- in connection with a complaint about the ordered goods or services.
For this purpose, we use personal data for the time necessary to process your order, or handling a contractual request, such as a complaint.
Processing on the basis of fulfillment of legal obligations
We must also fulfill certain statutory obligations. If we process your personal data for this very reason, we do not need to obtain your consent for such processing. On this legal basis, we process your identification and contact data, order data, due to compliance with the following laws of the Slovak Republic in particular:
- Act no. 40/1964 Coll., Civil Code,
- Act no. 250/2007 Coll., On consumer protection,
- Act no. 102/2014 Coll., On consumer protection in the sale of goods or the provision of services on the basis of a
distance contract or an off-premises contract;
- Act no. 222/2004 Coll., On value added tax,
- Act no. 431/2002 Coll., On Accounting.
We use personal data for this purpose for a period of 10 years from the issuance of the last document for your order.
Who processes your personal data and with whom we share it?
In most cases, we process your data for our own purposes as an administrator. In the case of order fulfillment, we pass on your data to our partners to ensure payment, transport and other details of your order:
- Partners operating payment systems (card payment):
- ComGate Payments, a.s., Aupark, Gocarova trida 1754 / 48b, 500 02 Hradec Kralove; Company ID: 279 24 505
- PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.; 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 , Luxembourg
- Shipping partners, e.g.:
- DACHSER Slovakia a.s., Lozorno 1126, 900 55 Lozorno, Slovak Republic; Company ID: 35752700
- Geis SK s.r.o., Trnanska 6, 960 01 Zvolen; Company ID: 31324428
All the mentioned personal data are processed by us as the operator. This means that we determine the purposes for which we collect your personal data as defined above, determine the means of processing and are responsible for their proper execution.
What right you have over your personal data?
The right of access
The right to rectification
If you find that the personal data we process about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected or supplemented without undue delay.
The right to erasure
- In some cases, you have the right to have your personal information deleted. We will delete your personal data without undue delay if any of the following reasons is met:
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes for which we processed it;
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of those personal data for the processing of which we need consent and at the same time we have no other reason why we need to continue to process this data;
- you exercise your right to object to the processing of personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests and we find that we no longer have any such legitimate interests that would justify such processing or you believe that the processing of personal data by us has ceased to be in accordance with generally binding regulations.
The right to restrict processing
- In some cases, in addition to the right to erasure, you may exercise the right to restrict the processing of personal data. This right allows you in certain cases to request that your personal data be marked and that this data not be subject to any further processing operations – in this case, however, not forever (as in the case of the right of erasure), but for a limited time. We must restrict the processing of personal data when:
- you deny the accuracy of personal data until we agree what the data is correct;
- we process your personal data without a sufficient legal basis (eg beyond what we need to process), but your preference is to limit such data before erasure (eg if you expect to provide us with such data in the future anyway);
- we no longer need your personal data for the stated purposes of processing, but you request it to determine, enforce or defend your legal claims, or
- you object to processing. The right to object is described in more detail below in the chapter “Right to object”. As long as we determine whether your objection is justified, we are required to restrict the processing of your personal data.
The right to data portability
- You have the right to obtain from us all your personal data which you have provided to us and which we process on the basis of your consent (see the section If you give us your consent) and on the basis of the performance of the contract. We will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In order for us to be able to easily transfer the data at your request, it can only be data that we process automatically in our electronic databases.
The right to object
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data that takes place on the basis of our legitimate interest (see the section “What personal data we collect and why we collect it?”). In the case of marketing activities, we will stop processing your personal data without further ado; in other cases, we will do so unless we have compelling reasons to proceed with such processing.
The right to lodge a complaint
- Exercising your rights as set out above does not affect your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. You may exercise this right, in particular, if you believe that we are processing your personal data unauthorizedly or in violation of generally binding legal regulations. You can file a complaint against the processing of personal data by us with the Office for Personal Data Protection.